OasisCraft 6.5 FT Christmas Tree Prelit- Pencil Artificial Christmas Tree Hinged Slim Christmas Tree with 500 Pre-Strung Multicolored Lights & 1825 Branch Tips, Holiday Xmas Tree for Indoor & OutdoorView on Amazon
Best Choice Products 6ft Pre-Lit Slim Pencil Christmas Tree, Snow Flocked Hinged Artificial Alpine Holiday Decoration w/ 250 LED Lights, 700 Tips, Metal StandView on Amazon
Best Choice Products 6ft Pre-Lit Pencil Christmas Tree, Hinged Artificial Alpine Slim Holiday Decoration w/ 250 LED Lights, 700 Tips, Metal StandView on Amazon
Best Choice Products Pencil Christmas Tree 6Ft Pre-Lit Artificial Snow Flocked Slim Skinny Christmas Tree Holiday Decoration w/250 Clear LightsView on Amazon
National Tree Company Artificial Slim Christmas Tree, Green, Kingswood Fir, Includes Stand, 7.5 FeetView on Amazon
LIFEFAIR 9FT Pre-lit Slim Artificial Christmas Pine Tree with 500 Clear Lights and Metal Foldable Stand for Holiday Decor, Hinged (1450 Thicken Tips)View on Amazon
OasisCraft Pre-lit Snowy Aspen Spruce Christmas Tree 6.5 Foot & 350 Light, Flocked Artificial Christmas Tree Real Full with Lights, Pine Cone DecorView on Amazon
OasisCraft 7.5 Foot Slim Christmas Tree - Artificial Christmas Tree Prelit 7.5ft, Pencil Tree Christmas with Warm Lights for Home, Office, Party & ShopView on Amazon
National Tree Company Artificial Pre-Lit Slim Christmas Tree, Green, Kingswood Fir, White Lights, Includes Stand, 4.5 FeetView on Amazon
National Tree Company Artificial Pre-Lit Slim Christmas Tree, Green, Kingswood Fir, White Lights, Includes Stand, 6.5 FeetView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
This holiday season, don't waste time fighting with a huge, unruly Christmas tree. Instead, choose a slim pre-lit Christmas tree that is easy to set up and looks great. But with so many options on the market, how do you know which one is best for your home? Read on for 10 tips on choosing the perfect slim pre-lit Christmas tree!
1. First, consider the height of your ceilings. If you have high ceilings, you'll want to choose a taller tree. But if your ceilings are on the shorter side, a smaller tree will do just fine.
2. Next, take into account the width of your tree. A wider tree will take up more space in your room, so be sure to measure the available space before making a purchase.
3. Another important factor to consider is the type of lights you want on your tree. There are many different kinds of pre-lit Christmas trees, each with their own type of lights. Be sure to choose the right kind of lights for your home.
4. Pre-lit trees come in a variety of colors, so be sure to choose one that best matches your holiday decor.
5. Be sure to take into account the price when choosing a pre-lit tree. While they are typically more expensive than regular trees, they can save you money in the long run by eliminating the need to buy extra lights.
If you are in the market for a slim Christmas tree, this list of 12 will help narrow down your search. We have included all sorts of different styles and size trees to suit any need or budget.
Whether you want something classic with no frills, one that is pre-lit so there is not much work on your part before it's time for Santa, or if you're looking for an affordable option because money has been tight lately, we've got what you're looking for!
Contact us today to find out how our experts can make sure that every inch of your home feels festive during the holidays.