15 inch Beverage Refrigerator Cooler Under Counter，Kognita 115 Cans Capacity Built In and Freestanding Bar Beverage Refrigerator with Quiet Operation Powerful Compressor Cooling System for Soda, Beer, Water or WineView on Amazon
BODEGA Beverage Cooler 24 Inch, Built-in and Freestanding Beverage Refrigerator 180 Cans, Stainless Steel Under Counter Beverage Fridge with Advanced Cooling System, Adjustable Shelf, Energy Saving, Perfect for Soda, Water, Beer, etc.View on Amazon
Zephyr PRWB24C32BG Presrv Dual Zone Wine & Beverage Cooler with Glass French Door. 24 Inch 5.2 Cubic Feet. Refrigerator for Under Counter, Wine Fridge, Beer Fridge, Compact Bar Fridge, Full-Size Beverage CenterView on Amazon
TYLZA Mini Fridge 15 Inch Beverage Refrigerator Cooler Under Counter, 130 Can Beverage Fridge Built-in or Freestanding with Glass Door for Soda Beer Wine or Water, 37-64 FView on Amazon
Kalamera 15 inch Stainless Steel Beverage Refrigerator, Under Counter Beverage Cooler for 104 Cans with 32-41℉ Temperature Range - Soda and Beer Refrigerator with Soild Stainless DoorView on Amazon
Colzer 24 inch Beverage Refrigerator with Glass Door 180 Cans Mini Beverage Cooler Under Counter Frestanding Built in Center Garage Fridge with Lock for Drink Beer Soda Wine WaterView on Amazon
AAOBOSI 24 Inch Beverage Cooler, 164 Cans Freestanding and Built-in Beverage Refrigerator with Advanced Cooling System, Adjustable Shelf, Energy Saving, Ideal for Soda, Water, Beer, WineView on Amazon
Kalamera 15” Beverage Cooler and Refrigerator Under Counter Built-in or Freestanding - 96 Cans Capacity Mini Fridge- for Soda, Water, Beer or Wine - For Kitchen or Bar with Blue Interior LightView on Amazon
Antarctic Star 26 Bottle Wine Cooler/Cabinet Beverage Refrigerator Small Mini Red & White Wine Cellar Beer Soda Clear Front Glass Door Counter Top Bar Fridge Quiet Operation Compressor Adjust Temperature Freestanding BlackView on Amazon
Kalamera Wine and Beverage Refrigerator, Kalamera 24” Under Counter Dual Zone Wine Cooler for Home - Built in Wine Fridge w/ 20 Bottles and 78 Cans CapacityView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-06-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 Things to Consider Before Purchasing the Best Beverage Coolers Under Counter
When you're looking for the best beverage coolers under counter, there are a lot of things to consider. In order to make sure that you get the best value for your money, it's important that you take into account all factors before making a purchase. We've compiled a list of 10 things to think about before buying the best beverage coolers under counter on the market!
- Check how much space you have available in your kitchen or wherever the cooler is going to be installed on.
- Think about whether all of the drinks are going to fit on one shelf, if they're two different types that vary by height then it might not work out for you.
- Check the temperature that it can maintain, if you're going to be using this in a garage or other hot environment then make sure that it will still keep your drinks cool enough.
- Think about how long of an extension cord you might need and where you'll have to put it so there's no tripping hazard.
- Consider how often you'll be using it, if it's only for a party once in a while then you might not need all the bells and whistles
- Whether or not you want a built in bottle opener on the front
- How much noise the cooler makes when it's running. If you're going to have this in your kitchen, you don't want it to be too loud
- How much power it uses and whether or not the voltage is compatible with where you live
- If you have children or pets, consider a cooler that's made out of durable materials that won't be easily damaged if knocked over.
- Think about what style best suits your home and your personal taste, there are a lot to choose from these days!
We hope that this list has helped you in your search for the best beverage coolers under counter. Keep these things in mind when shopping and you're sure to find the perfect one for your needs!
We've given you the lowdown on 12 of our favorite beverage coolers under-counter, but don't forget to consider what your kitchen needs. Do you want a fridge with a water and an ice dispenser? Or maybe one without?
The last thing we want is for you to get home from shopping only to find that this article didn’t answer all of your questions about which type of cooler suits your lifestyle best! If there's anything else you need help deciding on, please let us know in the comments section below or by contacting one of our team members at firstname.lastname@example.org. They're always happy to chat!