Our top picks
Best budget: Izbie gnat trap
The Izbie Fly Trap is the perfect solution for getting rid of flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other pesky insects. This trap uses UV light to attract bugs and then the powerful fan sucks them in. The sticky glue boards trap the bugs instead of killing them with electric shocks.
This safe and effective pest control trap is made of fire-proof material and doesn't emit any harmful substances. It's easy to set up and use, and it's weatherproof so you can use it indoors or outdoors. Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing your home is free of flying pests with the Izbie Fly Trap.
Best design: FENUN sticky glue boardsmosquito eradicator
The FENUN Fly Trap is perfect for trapping mosquitoes, gnats, and moths, and comes with 10 sticky glue boards to make sure those pests are caught and eliminated quickly.
The trap uses smart band technology to change wavelengths and simulate human body temperature, making it even more effective at attracting and trapping pests. Plus, the low power consumption means you can use it without worrying about high energy bills. Give the FENUN Fly Trap a try – it’s the perfect solution for a pest-free home!
Best value: KATCHY B07M8VX4T9
The KATCHY Indoor Insect Trap uses a combination of UV light, suction, and sticky glue boards to trap and kill mosquitoes, gnats, fruit flies, and other pests.
Simply place it close to insect-ridden areas like fruit baskets or trash cans, turn off the lights, and let the trap do its job. In addition to being effective, the Katchy Insect Trap is also stylish and subtle – you won’t have to hide it away in a corner like other ugly traps!
Best durable: FVOAI With 10 sticky mosquito stickers
The FVOAI Fly Trap Indoor is equipped with 20 UV lights that attract flying insects, with a sticky glue board to trap them so they can't escape. Simply place the trap near fruits, plants, or garbage cans and turn off lights for the best effect.
The physical mosquito control of this trap is safe and noiseless, making it ideal for use in any room of your home. So say goodbye to those unwanted guests and make your space more enjoyable with the FVOAI Fly Trap Indoor!
Perfect choice: Greenkeeper gnat trap
The 36 Pcs Sticky Traps are easy to set up – simply insert them into the soil and peel off the white cover on the trap to prevent sticky hands. They're ideal for indoor or outdoor use and make a great addition to any kitchen or garden.
Plus, they're completely non-toxic so you can rest assured knowing that your family and pets are safe. Order your set today and say goodbye to those annoying insects for good!
Fruit Fly Trap, 10 Pack Fruit Fly Trap, Gnat Trap, Fly Catcher, Fruit Fly Trap Indoor/Outdoor Use, Sticky Trap for Fruit Fly KitchenView on Amazon
36 Pcs Sticky Traps for Fruit Fly, Whitefly, Fungus Gnat, Mosquito and Bug, Yellow Sticky Insect Catcher Traps for Indoor/Outdoor/Kitchen, Extremely Sticky Fly Trap, Non-Toxic, 4 ShapesView on Amazon
Izbie Fly Traps Indoor and Outdoor for Mosquito, Fruit Fly, Gnat, Wasp, Moth - Bug Zapper Outdoor, Mosquito Traps Outdoor with UV Light, Waterproof Mosquito Zapper with Roof, USB Power Supply - BlackView on Amazon
Faicuk Yellow Dual-Sided Sticky Fly Traps for Plant Insect Like Aphids, Fungus Gnats, Leaf Miners and White Flies (30 Pack)View on Amazon
[48 pcs] Lousye Yellow Sticky Fruit Fly Trap and Fungus Gnat Insects Killer Indoor Trap Protect The Plant Indoor and Outdoor Non-Toxic and OdorlessView on Amazon
Katchy Automatic Indoor Insect and Flying Bugs Trap, Fruit Fly Gnat Mosquito Killer with UV Light Fan, Sticky Glue Boards, No Zapper, Light Sensor (Black)View on Amazon
Katchy Indoor Insect Trap - Catcher & Killer for Mosquito, Gnat, Moth, Fruit Flies - Non-Zapper Traps for Buzz-Free Home - Catch Flying Insect Indoors with Suction, Bug Light & Sticky Glue (Black)View on Amazon
FENUN Fly Traps, Gnat Trap, Moth Traps, Mosquito Catcher Indoor with 10 Sticky Glue Boards Mosquito Traps (Black)View on Amazon
Katchy Indoor Insect Trap - Catcher & Killer for Mosquito, Gnat, Moth, Fruit Flies - Non-Zapper Traps for Buzz-Free Home - Catch Flying Insect Indoors with Suction, Bug Light & Sticky Glue (White)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to choose gnat trap
If you are looking for an effective way to rid your home of pesky gnats, then investing in a quality gnat trap is a great idea. But with so many different traps and products on the market, how do you know which one is right for you?
Here are a few tips to help you choose the best gnat trap for your needs:
- First, consider the size of your home and the level of infestation. If you only have a few gnats here and there, a small trap may be all you need. But if your home is overrun with gnats, you'll need a larger trap that can handle a higher volume of insects.
- Next, think about the type of gnat trap you want. There are traps that use sticky pads to capture gnats, while others use bait to lure them in. Some traps even use both methods to provide a more effective solution.
- Finally, consider your budget. Gnat traps can range in price from a few dollars to several hundred dollars. Choose the trap that fits your needs and budget best.
Types of the gnat trap
- Chemical traps: These work by releasing a chemical that attracts gnats, who then become stuck in the trap.
- Physical traps: These work by using a physical barrier to prevent gnats from escaping.
- Biological traps: These use bacteria or other organisms to attract and kill gnats.
- Trapping systems: These are devices that use a combination of chemical, physical, and biological traps to capture and kill gnats.
- Baited traps: These use bait such as fruit or sugar water to attract gnats, who then become stuck in the trap.
- Electronic traps: These emit a high-frequency sound that attracts and kills gnats.
- Ultraviolet traps: These use ultraviolet light to attract and kill gnats.
- Stick traps: These use a sticky substance to trap gnats.
- Pheromone traps: These use chemicals that mimic the smells of female gnats to attract and trap male gnats.
- Light traps: These use light to attract and kill gnats.